6.08.2012

50 Shades of Grey - Book Club Party Favors & Name Tags

I am the first to admit I have never been to a book club before. When I was planning our event I thought party favors were a must. Apparently that isn't the norm but I loved the idea and the guests all enjoyed them too!
I found nail polishes with 50 Shades themed names - All Tied Up, Sexy Divide, Sugar Daddy, Sexy Story and Smokin' Hot - at Target.
I wrapped them in tissue and put them in Chevron bags I purchased at Polka Dot Market. I completed each bag with a name tag. I chose the colors best suited for each guest. Easy and fun!
I loved how they called each other Mr. Grey and Miss. Steele all throughout the book. Of course my guests all needed name tags! I bought plain labels at Target and grey and white striped washi tape at the Etsy shop Pretty Tape.
I just added a few strips of grey tape to add a little 'grey' to our name tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment